Sunday, November 1, 2015

Midi Dress Review

Hey Guys,

Sorry to all the people who were waiting on this, it's been pretty crazy lately and I haven't had the time to update the blog at all.

Here's the long awaited Midi dress review:

I gave the dress : ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

The dress is the Forever 21 Classic Midi Dress and it's the perfect midi dress!
The dress is really soft and fits really well. It comes is three colours: Black, Nude and Maroon.
I love it so much I bought it again in the maroon.

It's only $17.99 so it's a steal for a basic piece you can use in every season. Get it while it lasts, it's selling fast!


Link below👇🏼
http://www.forever21.com/shop/ca/en/p/classic-midi-dress-2000174509062--1001


Here's a quick look at how I styled the dress for a busy Friday:

✔️Chunky sweater
✔️Scarf
✔️Chelsea booties
✔️Pom pom accent
✔️Neutral makeup 


More looks coming soon!


-Jöelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

That 70's Vibe

That 70's Vibe by joelleramey featuring round sunglasses