Thursday, February 11, 2016

Joelle's February Trends & Picks

Hey Guys,

Here are my picks for this month. Sorry for the delay and I hope you enjoy them:

1. Classic Doc Martens: These sleek combat boots will keep your feet warm and they only look cooler as they age. These are on the wish list for sure!

2. Shearling lined flats / moccasins: If you are like me and have to brave a cold commute every morning, these are a must. They keep your feet warm without overheating and are perfect for indoors. I'm currently living in my Minnetonka ones.

3. Marble Everything: Marble has been a huge trend recently, appearing on everything from phone cases to makeup looks. I'm currently loving my marble MacBook case and Bob Marley earbuds.

4. Pom Pom Bobble Hats: I'm loving bobble hats lately. They keep your head warm and look so cute bobbing in the wind.

5. Black Aviators: For those of you who follow me on instagram, you'd know I love metallic my aviators. A new trend I'm waiting to try is the black-out aviator. It's minimalism at it's finest and for a bonus you can check people's outfits out without getting caught. ;)

6. TONY MOLY: If you don't know about my love of all things Korean, then check out my last beauty post. This little under eye cream erases your under eye bags while you sleep. (A must for us college/ university students.) Also it's beyond adorable and moisturizing!

7. Adidas Suede Stan Smiths: The Stan Smith sneaker is a staple with bloggers this season. I didn't really like the classic white and green but the grey suede edition is gorgeous! Totally on the wish list. (If you like these see the Raf Simons collection, It's also stunning.)

8. Essie's Devils Advocate: My new favourite nail colour is Essie's Devil's Advocate, an almost-black, deep plum colour that goes with everything.

9. Leather Leggings: Another item that's been super popular this season. I'm living in mine because they are super comfy, keep you warm and add edge to any basic outfit. (See HM, American Apparel.)

10. Layering Blouses and Bomber Jackets: I'm all about funky hems and creative layering to keep things interesting when the temperatures plummet. Another great piece that's enjoying a revival is the classic bomber jacket. It's a classic staple and the olive looks good on everyone. (See Forever 21 and HM for affordable options.)

11. Skinny Coffee Club: I'm now a Skinny Coffee Club ambassador! I'm obsessed with their coffee because it gives you a load of energy and helps you slim down or stay slim. Use my code JOELLE20 if you want to try <3  http://www.skinnycoffeeclub.com Get 20% off your first order!


Bonus:
Dolphin Hems: I'm loving Dolphin hems to liven up my black outfits. It's great for layering and gives a street style vibe to every outfit.



Joelle's February Picks


2 comments:

  1. Found you on Instagram and had to check out your style! Love the dress for me and the Panda hand cream for my daughter who just so happens to love pandas and NEEDs hand cream!
    CarolinaClover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Carolina Clover,
    Thanks for the feedback! The dresses are super comfy and the panda cream is really an under-eye cream, but it works so well, I also use it as hand cream. :D Glad you enjoyed the post,
    Jöelle

    ReplyDelete

Fall Transition in Oatmeal

Fall Transition in Oatmeal by joelleramey featuring leather sneakers