Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Gudetama X Holika Holika


 Hey Guys, 


As many of you know I love Korean beauty products (and makeup/ skincare products in general) so I'm really excited to share a super cute collection I've been waiting on.

The Gudetama and Holika Holika collection was finally released at the Yonge and Eglington location. For those who don't know, Gudetama is a Sanrio character, meant to look like a lazy egg. I think he's hilarious and there are comics and social media accounts dedicated to him.

Long story short the limited edition collection is a must for k-beauty and Sanrio lovers alike. There's dry shampoo, blusher compacts, sheet masks, gel masks, blending pads, lip glosses and more. I got a few sheet masks to try out and a gel peel mask. The gel mask is the same formula as the regular one, but with way cuter packaging.
My small haul
I also had a chance to try the lip balms and I must say you won't be disappointed. They are ultra rich and moisturizing and highly pigmented. I may just have to go back and snag one because these collections don't last long.

-Jöelle




Disclaimer: the images shown are found on the Sanrio website and belong to the respective owners.
Gude and motivation

Waking up in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crop Tops and Dusters

Crop Tops and Dusters by joelleramey featuring stretch skirts