Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Fall / Winter Ultimate Wish List

Fall / Winter Ultimate Wish List




Here's a quick look at my fall / winter uptime wish list:

Outerwear: A good leather jacket is an essential and this one by Acne is stunning. I love sweater coats and anything with a fur trim so the military green parka and the furry cape/scarf are on the top of my list.

Tops: Sweaters and blouses are my go to pieces and these ones include silk, cashmere and merino, only the best for keeping warm in the chilly months ahead. I love distressed detailing! holes in clothing are great for layering (think striped shirt under a shredded hoodie)

Shoes: I love slip on sneakers and loafers and anything metallic so these picks are right up my alley. Shearling shoes are a must for chilly morning commutes and look great with distressed leggings or leather. I also love a good combat boot and these ones by Giuseppe Zanotti are beautiful. 

Bags: A camo bag would be an awesome addition to my minimal wardrobe and a classic bucket bag gets an upgrade in a stunning bordeaux shade. A classic Balenziaga city bag never gets old and a grey structured bag like this one by Fendi is perfect for wearing with everything.

That's it for now, happy dreaming!


Joelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Autumn Looks - Chunky Sweater and Distressed Denim

Autumn Looks - Chunky Sweater and Distressed Denim by joelleramey featuring uniqlo tops