Thursday, May 25, 2017

Q & A with Theraghrd

Hey Everyone, I've been busy with the move, so I haven't posted in a while, but I was recently asked by a fellow blogger if we could do a Q & A interview. Her name is Raghad Bassam (@THERAGHRD on Instagram). 

Her feed is full of great food shots and flatlays. Part of having Instagram is following and enjoying the content of many different people from all walks of life. Though Raghad and I may not have a lot in common with regard to religion or country, we both enjoy photography and have a passion for personal style. 

Here are some questions I had for Raghad and head over to her page to see the questions she had for me <3 All answers have been kept as Raghad provided them:

1.) Where are you based out of? 
RB: I'm from a Lebanese mother & Palestinian Lebanese father based in Jordan


2.) What does fashion mean to you?
RB: Fashion is life, I know that you love yourself from your look, when you care to your figure then you really love yourself.


3.) What made you decide to start blogging?
RB: My passion about photography, connecting with followers and exploring more things in life  :)


4. How do you feel about trends?
RB: I don't think they are always on point, even though it's trends, but it don't have to be always perfect.


5.) Coffee or tea / heels or flats?
RB: Coffee / flats


6.) What is your favourite closet staple?
RB: The blue high-west jeans, sneakers and casual cross-body bags
7.) How would you describe your personal style?
RB: Casual , trendy , simple and shapely. I love black dresses too!


8.) Are you inspired by any bloggers or writers, if so, who are your favourites?
RB: Sure! I'm inspired by too many bloggers and I usually spend too much time on instagram looking at other bloggers accounts and try to stare at the photos and learn every single detail about it. My favourites are : Marianna Hewitt , Leonie Hanne and Ascia Akf ! 


9.) What do you hope to accomplish with your blog?
RB: My main goal from the beginning was giving tips and helping other people, to connect with them as a friend and try to make them enjoy my photos and blog as much as i can :)


10.) What are your hobbies / things you like to do? 
RB: Watching a Turkish drama , doing workout , as I love dancing so much and I try to dance everyday



Do you want to do a Q & A with me like Ragham did? feel free to DM me and we'll set one up <3- Jöelle
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Fall Transition in Oatmeal

Fall Transition in Oatmeal by joelleramey featuring leather sneakers